Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Today we enjoyed a nice, relaxing Saturday. We went to Sam's then headed to Grub's to have some yummy hamburgers. Adeline was such an angel the whole time. We then came home and Adeline and I took a long nap on the couch. We do this almost every day.

I know, I'm spoiling her and myself. I'm really going to miss those naps when I start back to work. It's the only time she doesn't sleep in her crib, so I think it's fine that I spoil her like this. Shannon may not think it's ok when she starts staying with her, though. :) I usually always wake up about 10-15 minutes before it's time for her to get up and eat again and I just like to lie there and stare at her beautiful face.

Tonight we had breakfast burritos for dinner with Jarrod. I love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment