Sunday, October 11, 2009

Belly Update & Curtains

Just 5 more weeks to go! I'm so excited to meet our precious baby girl.

This is me at 19 weeks and I thought I looked soooo pregnant!

This is me today, at 35 weeks. I really am sooo pregnant!

This weekend my wonderful in-laws came up to visit and to make curtains for Adeline's room. We spent Saturday morning cooking a big breakfast then going fabric shopping. We finally got started on the curtain construction that afternoon. When I say "we" I mean my MIL and SIL. I wrote Thank You notes and took a nap on the couch. :)

Juliet & Karen hard at work.

Jon and his parents...drumroll please!

TADA! Aren't they perfect?

Our little family (minus big brothers).

P.S. I'm sporting my TCU sweatpants in honor of their so-far undefeated season. Go Frogs!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! The nursery looks great. I'm working on curtains this week too...aagh--I feel like I'm running out of time. Adeline's room looks really good--like it's ready for her to come. Hope you're still feeling pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So does the nursery! cant wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete