Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Furry Children

I have 3 dogs and I love them all dearly. Jon and I purchased a fancy new camera in order to take professional-like pictures of Adeline, but since there's still no Adeline here, we've been practicing on our other babies.
An action shot of Tulip. She thinks if you sit on the floor, it's time to play fetch.

Mommy, I know I hate going to the groomer, but come on..it's time.

I'm Sunny. I know the backyard may say otherwise, but I'm just too pretty to dig.

I'm Hunter. I promise it's not me doing the digging either, some other dog sneaks in here when you're not looking.

Look at us. We're too adorable to do anything wrong. It really wasn't us who destroyed the plant table Daddy worked so hard to build.

I hope you've enjoyed my children!

2 comments:

  1. My granddogs are precious!!
    I feel quiet certain that another dog must be sneaking in the yard to do all those bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Katie's Keepers. Your dogs are so cute! We have two goldens (1 1/2 years and 5 months) and ours would NEVER destroy anything either...or dig! haha!

    ReplyDelete