Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Whitt - 4 Months

Whitt is four months old now!  Can't believe it!

His stats today are:
Weight: 14lb 5oz - 50%
Height: 26in - 85%
Head circumference: 17 1/4in - 75%



He's a growing boy! I'm so proud of him because he's finally transitioned out of the rock & play and into his crib and he's no longer being swaddled.  It's still a work in progress, but he's doing better every day.  Woohoo!

His routine:
7am: wake up & nurse
8:45-10:30: nap
10:30am: nurse
11:30: rice cereal
12pm-2: nap
2:00pm: nurse
4-4:45pm: nap
5pm: nurse
6:00: rice cereal
6:30: nurse
7:15: nurse
7:30: bath
8:00: pumped bottle & bed

I'm a lot more flexible with him than I was with the girls, because I have to be when there's three kiddos, so that routine is just a general time frame of things.

He's trying to sit up on his own.  He's rolling from back to tummy, but not very frequently.  The pediatrician told me today that his verbal skills are really advanced.  He's making several consonant sounds and inflections like he's trying to make sentences.  He says "momma" a lot, but I think he's just practicing that "m" sound.  I don't really think he's calling me that. He also has the "g" sound down.  

His sisters can always make him laugh or smile.  He's enamored with Jon.  He lights up when Jon gets home from work and spends most of the evening in Daddy's arms.  Jon can really get him on a roll laughing.  

Oh, Whitt!  I'm in love with you, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment