Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Sunday

Glory hallelujah, He is risen!  I love Easter.  I love the promise that it holds and the love that it shows.  Thank you, Lord, for your sacrifice for me!

Somehow or another, the Easter buckets get bigger with each kid.  Each time the Easter Bunny thinks he's ordering the same size as the previous bucket, but then when it gets here, it's bigger.  So far, nobody has noticed.  EB at least makes sure they have the same amount of stuff in them.

I'm not sure what was so funny, but thanks, Nana & Happy for getting us all to look at the camera!  And thanks for getting to our house early enough to help us get everyone dressed and out the door in time.

I just can't get enough of this cuteness.  If it wasn't a wrestling match, I'd put him in suspenders and a bow tie every day.



They all loved going through their goodies.


The week before Easter was warm and gorgeous.  Easter day was cold and rainy.  So we hunted eggs in the house.  Whitt even got in on the action.


We were blessed to have our family come to us this year.  My parents, Jon's parents, and Kiersten, Emil and Margot all came in from out of town.  Add Shane, Juliet, Murry, and our friends, the Blounts, and we had a house full of love and blessings!  So thankful!





Thank You, thank You, thank You, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment