Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

This weekend has been busy and fun. My parents came down to celebrate Father's Day with us. Friday night we went Oops and I got the cutest little ceramic bunny figurines. I'm going to use them somewhere in the nursery.

They're little school children bunnies. The girl has on a backpack and the boy is carrying books. I thought they were adorable.

After that we went to eat some yummy Italian food in Tontitown then went shopping at Pinnacle. We bought lots of maternity clothes and shoes (hah).

I'll spare you pictures of the clothes. =)

Saturday was all about the dads in the house. We took my dad and Jon to Springfield, MO to shop 'til they dropped at the original Bass Pro. It was a bit of a bust. My dad got a DVD and Jon got some fishing lures. (And I got a pair of earrings.) Half the store and the entire wildlife museum were closed for renovations. We were all disappointed about that.

I actually got several pairs of earrings this weekend. Can you guess which ones are from Bass Pro?

Today we went to church and out to eat at Catfish Hole (again, all about the dads).

My dad is an avid bass fisherman. We got him a pink & purple tackle box with a giftcard in it. The tackle box is for him to take his granddaughter fishing with him. I think he's more excited about that than the giftcard.

A few weeks ago I gave Jon Wii Active as an early F-Day gift, so today I gave him this adorable bib.

With the handsome daddy-to-be.

With my wonderful parents. I love you, Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, you just look so cute pregnant! Sorry to hear about your feet swelling...this heat doesn't help at all. You should definitely post your furniture on craigslist...we did that with some of ours and it sold in 3 days! Good luck! And good luck with the nesting too!

    ReplyDelete