Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Fun

We had another low key weekend..just the way I like them. Friday night we went to eat with Jarrod at AQ. Everything we got was fried and delicious. However, I felt so disgusting when we left that I came home and worked out for the second time that day. I usually always do the same thing (elliptical & sit-ups), but I changed it up a bit for the Friday night work out. I did the Wii Active and it about killed me! I think I may start adding that to my work out a few nights a week. Then Saturday morning rolled around and it was oh so luxurious! I went to Glo for a massage and facial (my Valentine's Day gift). It was amazing. Saturday night we cooked shish kabobs with Jarrod and watched the Olympics.

I think shish kabobs are my new favorite food!

Sunday we went to church and we took Adeline to the nursery for the very first time! It was hard for me to do and I almost cried as I walked away (she only went for the connection group hour). When we went to pick her up she was happy as could be and the teacher told me she and another baby got the gold star for the best babies that day. It made me so happy!

That afternoon, we all took a family nap together. It was so very nice. I left the room for a minute and came back to find this:

The loves of my life all snuggled up together.

My little blue-eyed sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. We're waiting to put S in the nursery after we get back from traveling Easter Sunday. I'm already dreading it!!! But at the same time, I constantly worry about him making noise during church, so it will be a relief to get to participate in the service instead of constantly worrying about him tooting during prayer!!

    ReplyDelete