Monday, June 27, 2011

27 Weeks - 3rd Trimester

It's so hard for me to believe I'm already in the THIRD TRIMESTER!  This pregnancy is flying by.
When Jon took this, he said, "I think Adeline got in the picture."  So we took another one.  It wasn't until I put them on the computer that I realized I had to include this shot.  I laughed so hard I almost cried.  It's like she's saying, "Woah baby, that belly is HUGE!"

Size of baby: Annabel is the size of an eggplant (16 in long & 2.5 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13lbs..I lost 2 last week
Maternity Clothes:  I'm in all maternity clothes now except for some dresses.  When I was pregnant with Adeline and started getting really big, I would wear Jon's shirts around the house.  Finally, I admitted that even his size mediums weren't working and I went & bought some larges.  I've already started wearing those to sleep in.  
Gender:   Sweet baby girl
Movement: She is moving a lot.  I feel her all over now.  Still pretty low at times, but also high so I think she's taking up a lot of room.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok still, but my hips have started hurting again.
What I miss: Not getting exhausted and short of breath from every little thing.
Cravings: Anything cold.  I want cold food for every meal.  Last week I made lasagna and I usually love lasagna, but the thought of putting hot food in my mouth made me cringe.
Symptoms: I get hot so easily.  I love going on walks and being outside, but I can't stand it for long at all.  When I get too hot I just feel so exhausted and my heart starts racing.  I'm also having the rapid heart rate after meals just as bad as with Adeline again.
Best Moment this week: Being able to say I'm in the 3rd trimester.  We're so ready to meet little Annabel Brynn!

And for those of you who still believe I'm smaller this time around, here's proof that I'm NOT!  :)
Me at 27 weeks pregnant with Adeline.

And 27 weeks pregnant with Annabel.

Yet another reason to re-use maternity clothes...they make for perfect comparisons.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment