Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tiny Time

This past week was Tiny's turn to come watch Adeline while we worked.  They had a great time!

They played with stickers....



They baked....



They improved their fine motor skills...   :)


They snuggled..

They went on walks...


They went to the park...

Then pouted when it was time to leave.

They knitted... (or made a mess of Tiny's yarn)

They played with Ace & Meow....


And we all ate a lot of watermelon...

And I learned to use my new sewing machine!

I'm loving all this grandma time.  My girl is in the best ever hands (besides mine), I get yummy food every day, my house stays nice and neat, and an extra pair of hands around with a toddler sure is a HUGE blessing!  

I've had a rough week, but having my MIL here made it all perfect timing.  I had a bad cold on Wednesday and stayed home from work.  I was able to lie in bed all day while she and Adeline played.  Then, my hips started hurting terribly again like they did with Adeline and I was able to go to the PT on Friday morning while she and Adeline stayed home.  I wouldn't have been able to take care of myself and Annabel this week if it hadn't been for Karen.  Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment