Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 19 & 20 - Orange Beach 2013

Our internet connection in our condo was pretty spotty, so I wasn't able to blog while we were there.  I hope I can remember everything now!

Sunday was our first full day at the beach.  We decided to not leave our condo that day.  We were tired of being in the car and ready for some fun in the sun!  We spent nearly all day at the beach.











This little girl was loving the sand.


On Monday Jon and I went parasailing.  My mom took this picture of us from the back porch of our condo.





That evening we decided we wanted to put on real clothes and go out.  We went down to The Wharf and rode the ferris wheel.



We took the girls to Build-A-Bear.  Adeline said, "I can't build a bear.  I not Jesus!"

After dinner we had some fun, then Jon and I went to see a movie and my parents took the girls home and put them to bed.



What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment