Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aunt Ashley & Baby Preston

One of my college besties and her sweet boy came to visit us last week.  Even though Ashley and I have 30+ minute phone conversations at least every other day, it was so much fun to just get to hang out together for four days.

Annabel loved "Baby Pet-it" so much.

Look at this adorable face.  He was on the go constantly.

Our attempts to get a group shot...





Annabel felt she needed to hold Preston's hand while feeding him his bottle.  So cute!

I was sad to see this cutie go.  He's going to be a heart-breaker!

We mostly just hung out at home, but one of the days, we got a babysitter and Ashley and I went to Crystal Bridges and out to lunch.  It was nice to have a kid-free morning to relax together, just like the good ol' days.  

Ashley went to bible study with me one night and one of my friends said how nice it was that I have friends that can come and stay a whole week with me because when they get to catch up with old friends it's usually a hurried lunch or a quick chat.  I couldn't agree more.  It was such a nice visit and we look forward to making it an annual thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment