Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Conglomeration

It appears I've gotten pretty behind on my posts, so I'll attempt to catch up.  We had a fun week with cousins last week, but before I get to that, I need to record events prior to that.

One day I was cleaning and Adeline said, "You spray, I'll wipe."  So nice to have a helper!

My pretty girl.  I'm starting to panic that she's about to be FOUR!

We had a lot of fun playing with Lucy Jane a few days.

"My do it" strikes again with getting herself dressed.  She was so proud of herself!

Sweet friends.  We love Lucy Jane.

Playing in the fountain on the Bentonville square.

Our church had its annual kickoff Sunday, so we represented with our TCU gear.

Love this blue-eyed beauty!

Annabel and Caroline started dance this year.  Aren't they precious?  I'm so glad they got to be in the same class.  Side note: my child is shoe-less because the shoes we'd ordered were too small.  We'd even gone up a size, but apparently she needs a size 8 ballet shoe, rather than 7.  Oh my!

This little sweetie fell down some stairs after her dance class and busted her lip open.  It was quite traumatic for us all.  Thankful for sweet friends who kept reminding me that mouth wounds bleed a lot, or I may have been in just as much a state of hyperventilation as Adeline.  :)

This lasts for approximately two minutes, but I do like that they like to color.

Little Annabel started running a fever last week and we just couldn't quite figure out what it was.  We think it was a combination of getting her two-year molars and a virus.

We needed some turquoise bows, so I decided to go up a size.  I love a BIG bow!

Sweet Daddy comes home from work and gets right down to the business of playing (usually princesses).

A local CFA had Princess Night last week.  We were not about to miss that.  They even rolled out the red carpet for all the little princesses.

And painted nails...


And had real, live princesses there!

And painted faces...


Sweet princesses watching the incredibly long line of people waiting to take a carriage ride.  Needless to say, we didn't partake in that.

We were so worn out when we got home, we all took early baths and lounged around in the big bed the rest of the evening.

I laughed so hard the next morning when I noticed that both girls had pushed up their sleeves before breakfast.  We take eating seriously around here.

We constructed a little obstacle course one day.  I'm amazed that Annabel already knows her shapes.  

And, every little girl needs this toy.  It is a flower garden by Green Toys and it has given us hours of play time.  I think it's the only toy we own that has held their attention for an hour or more.


Thanks for sticking with me through all that catch-up.  I'll try to stay more on top of things from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment