Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Weekend Back Home

We traveled back to our hometown yet again this past weekend for a wedding. I was an honorary bridesmaid in one of my high school friend's wedding. My parents were in Houston, so we stayed the whole weekend at Jon's parents. Tiny & Big T got to spend a lot of quality time with their precious grandbaby.

Mowing with Big T

Rocking with Tiny

Aunt Kiersten came to visit too.

Reading with Kiersten. This is one of Adeline's favorite things to do these days. She gets so excited when you read to her. She squeals and laughs and tries to turn the pages. My little girl is so smart!

Flower Children

Saturday we went for a brief visit to my grandparents'. Adeline even stayed with them a few minutes while Jon and I took a test drive in one of my grandpa's car that I may one day inherit. :)

Talking with MiMi


Me in my Chevelle SS

We had a great time, but are very glad that we aren't making that trip again for a while!

On another note, Adeline learned Peek-a-Boo today. It makes me so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment