Sunday, April 11, 2010

Visiting Home

Adeline and I spent the weekend in my hometown. We went in for my BFF, Amanda's, bridal shower, but also got to visit lots of family while there. I'm going to go ahead and put a disclaimer out there. I wasn't very good about taking pictures this weekend. We saw lots of people that I didn't get any pictures of. I get so mad at myself when I do that! Anyway, we got there Thursday afternoon and we had dinner with Jon's parents (Tiny & Big T...no pictures). Friday, we visited with my grandma (MiMi), and still no pictures. MiMi is the one who has made Adeline all the cute onesies with As or other embellishments on them. (BTW, the cute pink bubble suit from the 5 month post was made by her Tiny) Friday night, we went to my other grandma's house and I finally decided to take some pictures.

Adeline and Ginga

Sucking on her toes. Her new favorite thing to do.

Saturday was the shower. Adeline was a bit fussy since it was right smack dab in the middle of her long afternoon nap. However, we still had a good time. (The following pictures have made me realize that I desperately need to do something about my hair!)

Adeline with her Auntie Am (Amber)

Adeline and Aunt Amanda (the beautiful bride-to-be)

Clara (Amanda's sister) & me...notice the black and white

Amanda with her sisters (Rachel & Clara) and me

Amber, Amanda, & me

Saturday night, we cooked burgers at my parents' house for my aunt Jana, Barry, Conley, Tiny, and Big T. (and I only took one picture)

Adeline with her Tater Tot (don't ask)

While at my parents' house, we were trying to entertain Adeline and we found that she thought this little stuffed monkey was absolutely hilarious. We would hold other stuffed animals up to her, but none even made her crack a smile.

1 comment: