Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. We started off the weekend on Thursday night since Jon was off work on Good Friday. We ate dinner outside that night and Adeline loved it.

We spent Friday morning cleaning house, then I had a pedicure while Jon watched Adeline. My parents got into town that afternoon around 4:30. That night we grilled hamburgers and Jarrod joined us. Saturday we went non-stop! We went to the Farmer's Market in Fayetteville and it was packed!



Adeline loved watching all the people and dogs. That afternoon we headed to the Promenade for a bit of shopping and dinner. This morning, we went to church then had a big Easter lunch at our house.






Uncle Shane, Jarrod, my parents, Shannon, Cody, and Westin joined us, but we were too busy chatting and holding babies to get any pictures!

Pretty basket and flowers I got at the Farmer's Market.


One last pic of my little girl!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful weekend! I'm so glad we could spend Adeline's first Easter with her!
    Love you, Jon & Adeline!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete