Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekends are my Favorite

Adeline has been in a much better mood this weekend. I'm so glad that she is feeling better. I think my girl is on the verge of crawling any day now. On Friday, I showed her how to pull her knees up under her, and she's been doing it herself ever since. She'll get up on her hands and knees & rock back and forth.


I just know she's about to take off any minute!

Saturday afternoon we headed to Sam's to pick up a few things and guess who was there! LAURA BUSH! I was so excited. She was there doing a book-signing, so of course I just had to see her. She was in the same sorority as me, so I mentioned that like any Theta would. :) She complimented Adeline on how pretty she is and how she loves her name and on her cute owl onesie that her Aunt Juliet made. It was a great experience! That evening, Jarrod, Shannon, Cody, & Westin came over and we made nachos. They were delicious, but of course, I didn't get any pictures.

This morning we went to church. I decided to try a bow in Adeline's hair since it's gotten so long, and it stayed!

She looked so grown up and adorable in her little pink bow.

This afternoon, we played in floor some more trying to get that crawling going. She loves daddy's kisses.
Then we all took a nap, then walked the dogs. Now we're about to settle down for the evening with some TV & pizza...yumm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment