Adeline is 11 months old today!
Time has FLOWN by! This time last year I was about to pop and I couldn't wait to meet my precious little baby. Now I have my hands full with a rambunctious, strong-willed, adorable little girl.
What is Adeline doing now?
- Wearing 12 month clothes
- Size 3 shoes
- Size 3 diapers during the day, 4 at night
- Nursing 3 times a day when I'm home; twice on days I work - 7:30a, 1:30p, 8:30p
- Taking a bottle of pumped milk at 4:30p even when I'm at home (we're working on weaning)
- Still only taking a couple steps here and there
- Pushing toys and walking with our assistance easily
- She now has 6 words: "Momma" "Dada" "All done" "Bye bye" "Up" "Hi"
- She has 4 signs: more, all done, please (occasionally uses this), milk
- Still takes 2 naps a day - morning & afternoon varying from 1-3 hours each
- Attempting to put shapes in shape-sorter when shown correct place
- Loves to hear you say "thank you" so she likes to pretend to give you something, but then pulls it away so she can do it again
- Points at things (& sticks her finger in her nose)
- LOVES music - bobs her head and bounces up & down when she hears it
- Loves soft things - sucks her thumb and rubs them on her face
- Loves all her puppies and being outside
- Does NOT like to wear bows or anything on her head :(
- Is starting to have more and more stranger awareness - becomes very cuddly with Momma or Daddy when strangers are around
- Still throwing tantrums, but they're getting better as her vocabulary increases
- Squeals very loudly and shrilly at the dinner table, especially in restaurants :( We're working on this....
- Started showing jealousy when Mommy talks to or holds another baby
She is the light of our life! We can NOT believe she is almost a year old! Don't grow so fast, Baby Girl!