Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloweekend 2010

We woke up to very cold temperatures Friday morning. I just love that about NWA..SEASONS! Adeline had an appointment with a dermatologist that morning, so she got to bundle up in her little pea coat.
I thought it was just too cute, so of course I had to get a picture.
Being silly

The doctor said she definitely has excema and he gave me some cream that is supposed to clear it right up. Let's hope so!

That night, we met some friends at Tuscany Square for a little Fall Festival. We ate at Chick-Fil-A and let Adeline play at The Little Gym. She had a blast!
Play Area
Posing with the cow
She couldn't quite toss the bean bags in the holes, so she just decided to place them in there.
She LOVED crawling all over The Little Gym..I'm pretty sure she was the youngest kid there.
She got her first balloon. It is her new favorite thing. We've had to take it with us just about everywhere this weekend.

Saturday I had to work a few hours, but I was home in time to spend the afternoon with my sweet family. I think I need to get this girl a jungle gym.
She loves to crawl in, around, and through just about anything!
Cooking us some dinner
After Adeline went to bed, Jon and I had a little couch date watching How to Train Your Dragon. It was so nice to spend some couple time with our sweet sleeping baby in the next room. It's nights like that that make me stop and count my blessings.

This morning we went to church. Of course Adeline had to get another wear out of her cute pumpkin dress. (I'm sure it won't be the last time. Since it's not a jack-o-lantern, it'll last through Thanksgiving.)
She loves her rocking chair
Since Mommy's usually always behind the camera, we had to get one together this morning.

Then finally, it came time for Adeline's first trick or treating experience! We made a quick loop around our block, then got home in time to hand out candy to the kiddos.
Cute little bumblebee
Riding in her wagon
Checking out the goods
Her haul

We decided it wasn't fair for her to not get to eat any of her candy, so we let her have 2 M&Ms. She loved them..like mother, like daughter. :)
If you look closely, you can see a little green speck.

And finally, on the way home from church today, the boys we take with us taught Adeline how to be a Native American. We were able to catch it on video tonight.


I hope you all enjoyed your Halloweekend as much as we did!

1 comment:

  1. It makes my heart happy to know you're so happy!

    I love all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete