Happy 9 Months, sweet girl!
What are you doing at 9 months?
- Wearing size 3 diapers
- 9 month clothes
- Size 1-2 shoes
- You sleep 12 hours at night except for when I wake up at 5 to give you meds
- You take two naps a day ranging from 45 min to 2.5 hours
- Nursing 6-7 times a day
- Eating solids at every meal
- You really prefer finger foods and feeding yourself rather than being spoon fed so we've started giving you little bits of steamed veggies/fruits, crackers, & cheese
- You LOVE puffs & get so excited every time we get out the can of them
- You are drinking juice & water from a straw sippy cup
- You have 6 teeth (top front 4 & bottom front 2)
- You're pulling up on everything & starting to cruise around furniture
- You crawl faster than we can keep up with
- You can say momma, dada, bye bye, night night
- You sign & say more & all done (what you say is an approximation of the words)
- Using a pincer grasp
- You understand "no no" but don't always listen
Thank you Tater Tot, for the pretty dress!
Your stats at 9 months:
- Weight: 17 pounds, 20%
- Height: 29 inches, 95%
- Head Circumference: 18 inches, 90%
You amaze us daily with what you can say and understand and do. We love you so very very much!
I'll close with a few pictures of the predicaments you've gotten yourself in the past couple days.