Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back to Our Roots

We spent the weekend back in Texas, living the country life.  We had a big ol' shindig for Jon's dad's 60th birthday.

Big T loving on 2 of his grandbabies

Donald, Larry, & Ray cooking fish

Alexis & Murry

Annabel & Nana



Alexis & Annabel

Big T & Aunt Ki Ki

Pappy & Annabel


Uncle Emil being silly.

Annabel with her 2 grandmas

Jon loving on his daddy

Adeline & Sanders
These 2 were inseparable.


Aunt Janice & Murry

Me loving on my daddy


Picking the Garden

Big T & Uncle Nolan

What a great way to spend Father's Day weekend.  Time with both our families and relaxing.  It was a short visit, but it couldn't have been more perfect.  It stormed all Friday night, and what good Texan doesn't love a nice thunderstorm?  Then on Saturday the weather was perfect for an outdoor party.  

And it's not a trip to the country without coming home with a big bounty of delicious homegrown veggies!

I'm so blessed to have the three dads I have in my life.  Happy Father's Day to my dad, my father-in-law, and my husband.  I couldn't ask for anything more!




No comments:

Post a Comment