Friday, June 1, 2012

Sickly

We've been a little under the weather this week, so not many exciting things have been going on, but I do have a few pictures to share.

This is from last Monday.  During dinner Adeline started crying and complaining of a tummy ache.  She'd never done this before and it was really sad.  I ran to the gas station and got her some ginger ale.  She got to drink it while taking a bubble bath.  She was cured in no time.  :)


This Monday we spent the whole day at home with Daddy since he was off for Memorial Day.

Annabel has become really fascinated with looking at herself in this mirror.

She also got to try some finger foods for the first time.  She had fun with these peaches and bananas.

Tuesday we went to Boingo Bounce because I woke up feeling ok, but by the time we left there I felt really crappy.  I got no pictures because I was chasing Annabel the whole time.

Wednesday and Thursday we just stayed home doing crafts and playing outside.


She's giving herself kisses in this one.



Annabel has started pulling up on everything this week.  Adeline is not very happy about this.  She used to keep all her toys she didn't want Annabel getting up on this little bench.  When Annabel pulled up on it yesterday, Adeline said, "No no!  Mommy, get her!"


Look at those knobby little knees!  She looks like such a little girl rather than a baby.



Annabel woke up early from her nap Wednesday and I felt too bad & lazy to entertain her, so she played on the treadmill some, then tore up a snotty tissue.  (These photos were taken from my position lying on the bed..keeping it real.)


Today we finally felt better so we met one of my old co-workers and her daughter, Charlie, at the park for a picnic lunch.



Look what came in the mail today...  A big girl car seat for Annabel!

These two thought it was the best thing ever and played with the box all morning.

Another funny thing Adeline said this week:
We were walking around the block and she kept stopping along the way.  I finally said, "What are you doing?" She replied, "I'm trying to pee, Momma!"

Annabel has gotten another tooth this week.  The front top right one.  The other two on the top left are about to be in any day now.  The snot has been out of control at our house this week, with mine & Adeline's colds and Annabel's teeth.  Jon says we should have stock in Puffs.

I'll leave you with a picture of my hydrangeas I cut to bring inside and a little story.

Adeline is fascinated with flowers.  She wants to stop and smell every one she sees.  I try to always let her.  It is such a nice reminder that God has blessed us with so many beautiful things around us.  He just wants us to take the time to enjoy them.








No comments:

Post a Comment