Friday, November 22, 2013

November Conglomeration

For someone who hasn't blogged about anything other than my child's birthday at the beginning of the month, you'd think I'd have more than 12 pictures to share.  We've been battling illness in our house since the end of October.  It started as upper respiratory stuff, high fevers, passing from one sister to another.  Then last week Annabel developed another high fever and broke out in mouth ulcers galore.  It has been AWFUL!  She was basically crying 24/7 and barely eating or drinking anything.  I broke down on Monday and begged for help.  My sweet mother-in-law came to my rescue and comforted her through the night two nights in a row so Jon and I could sleep and helped out through the day so I could get through my very busy week.  Annabel started feeling better, the girls dance in their Christmas dance recital yesterday, my mom came in town for that and we did some shopping today, then BAM, now Adeline's running a fever.  Fantastic!

So anyway, let me catch you up on the few pictures I've taken this month.

Our niece Murry's birthday is the day after Adeline's.  She celebrated with a camp-out birthday party.  Tiny, Big, T, and Aunt Janice came in town for the big shindig.  My girls loved having a full day to just run wild outside (we did not sleep there).

The birthday girl..

The cousins had a 30 minute belly-button inspection party.



And a few cuddles with Big T.

Warming up by the campfire.

Adeline was chosen to be the Star Student of the Week one week at KDO.

All dressed up for school one day..

And snuggles on the couch with Daddy after school.  They are usually so exhausted on Monday afternoons.

We had a fun family game night one evening.  If your small children like to play games, I highly recommend Uno Moo.  It is fun for the whole family.

And last night was their Christmas dance recital.  It was Annabel's dance recital debut.  A couple weeks ago they practiced on stage and she did every move to the dance.  I'm not sure if she had some stage fright, or still not feeling 100%, but she didn't really move for her actual performance.  She did stand in her spot and look cute, though.


Adeline did a great job, since she's a dance recital veteran, but she's still pretty shy.

I'm praying we're all back to 100% health for our big week in Texas next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment