Monday, November 22, 2010

Mondays

I used to hate Mondays. Now, they're my second favorite day of the week. I love spending my Sunday evenings with my two loves all the while knowing I do not have to go to work the next day. I tell Adeline every Sunday night as I put her in bed, "Goodnight sweet girl. I'll see you in the morning and we'll get to spend ALL day together." Our Mondays don't usually consist of anything special. Usually there's always a trip to the grocery store in there and some laundry to wash, but I try to devote the majority of the day to just playing with Adeline and enjoying every second I can with her. I got a few sweet pictures of her this evening:
Her new favorite funny face (it's still a little orange from the spaghetti sauce)

She has tried to walk everywhere today. She loves grabbing mine or Jon's hands and just walking around the house with us. If we don't go where she wants, she lets go and takes off on her own. Today, instead of giving up after falling and crawling, she has just stood right back up and walked again. It's so fun watching her learn!
The look of determination

She loves looking at the Christmas tree and has already learned to not touch. She just stands in front and stares and points & says, "ook ook." It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment