Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Re-Cap

You all saw our Turkey Day fun already, so now I'll fill you in on the rest of the weekend! My mom, Adeline, and I shopped until we just about dropped on Friday. We left home around 8:30am and hit the mall and few other stores before making it home for Adeline's afternoon nap at 2pm. (Yes, I know. We did a LOT of shopping in just a few short hours!) We spent that afternoon relaxing and playing outside.
Such a pretty day

That night, my high school alma mater played football in the play-offs so the guys went to watch. It was too cold & late for Adeline, so we had a girls' night with my mom. We built a fire and my mom endangered both my girls by putting them right in front of it.
Don't worry..there was a screen & my mom was standing right there.

The next morning Adeline played while we packed up to go across town to Jon's parents'.
This rocker was my mom's, then mine, and now Adeline's (to stay at the g-parents' house).
Walking around the yard with Daddy & Pappy

At Jon's parents', we met up with one of Jon's BFFs (Jon says he doesn't have BFFs) and his little family for a play date. Tiny made Adeline and Abigail matching hats, so we had to get some pictures of them together in them.
Snatching a cookie from Abigail
Mouths full of animal crackers & still absolutely adorable!

That afternoon Adeline napped for 3.5 hours! While she slept, we helped Jon's parents put up Christmas decorations. When Adeline woke up from her nap, she and her Big T did a lot of "ook ook" ing at all the pretty decorations.
So sweet

That night we had tacos and my parents joined us.
Adeline enjoyed playing with Tiny's kitchen goodies while we cooked.

We went to church Sunday morning then headed home. We had a great time, but we were all worn out. We all enjoyed sleeping in our own beds last night! I hope you all had a great time with family and friends for Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment