Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big T & Tiny

Jon's parents came in town to visit this weekend.  It was a gorgeous weekend for visiting & playing outside.  I had to work on Saturday, but my family took advantage of the weather & went to the park.  But not before they hung out at Uncle Shane & Aunt Juliet's for a while.
Now it's time for the park!
Help!
Playing in the "gully" at Gully Park with Big T

She was napping when I got off work so I met Jon's mom at JoAnn's & we got lots of fabric for some really cute outfits she's going to start working on.  :)  
My redneck baby when she got up from her nap

We ate out Saturday night at Catfish Hole then headed to Dixon street for some yummy yogurt at Orange Leaf.  This morning we went to church & tried to get a few family photos beforehand. 

We had a great time with family this weekend.  It just always seems to go by too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Time with grandparents is always sweet time! Looks like a fun weekend! I love her white dress! Such a cute little family! Can't wait to see you girls!

    ReplyDelete