She wasn't too smiley in these pictures today because I took them right after she woke up from a 3 hour nap. I think she was a bit still out of it.
What is Annabel up to at 5 months?
- Sleeping with her arms out of the swaddle! Woo Hoo!
- Sleeps 12 hours at night with me waking her at 5am for meds & a short feeding
- If she does wake in the night, she puts herself back to sleep eventually
- Takes two naps a day; morning & afternoon
- morning nap 30-45 min
- afternoon nap 2-3 hours
- Eats a solid food at supper
- has been only eating cereal
- tried avocado tonight, but wasn't a big fan; we'll keep trying, though
- Thinks her big sister is the funniest thing ever
- Adeline lives to make her laugh. She does stuff we tell her not to do just because it makes Annabel laugh. I told Jon we better get used to it because they're going to be ganging up on us like that their whole lives.
- When Adeline was this age Tulip was the one that could always make her laugh. I don't think Annabel even knows Tulip exists.
- Is grabbing any & everything she can get her hands around
- Has started grabbing her feet lately and trying to get them in her mouth as well
- Can prop-sit
- Can push up on her arms when on her stomach
- Can roll both ways
- Sometimes sleeps on her side now
- Loves to stand in your lap or in the exersaucer
- Nurses 6-7 times a day
- Wears size 2 diapers
- Wears 3-6 month clothes
Annabel, you are our beautiful little sweetheart and we love you so so much!