Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy February!



February is one of my favorite months.  It's short & sweet.  It is filled with pink, purple, & red.  It involves lots of love and candy.  How could you not love February?

We ended January with a package full of cute outfits in the mail from someone who reads my blog.  What a sweet surprise!  Adeline wore one of her new outfits for her class pictures on Monday.  Thank you, Ashley!

Adeline loves being wherever Annabel is.  It's so sweet.  



Annabel still hasn't gotten the hang of jumping in her jumper, but Adeline likes to push her back & forth in it like a swing.  :)

I took this picture of Annabel on Wednesday because her eyes looked especially blue to me that day.  Looks like I'm going to have two blue-eyed beauties.

Yesterday, Westin came over to play and we decorated Valentine's for some nursing home residents we plan to deliver on Valentine's Day.



 Annabel enjoyed watching


I hope your February has started off just as sweet and full of love as ours has!

No comments:

Post a Comment