Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Annabel's 1st Haircut

Annabel got her first haircut before her first birthday.  I know that seems crazy, but she needed it.  She had this weird patch of baby hair that never fell out & just continued to grow & grow so it was way longer than the rest of her hair.  Most of it is on top of her head so I could get that in a ponytail without it looking funny, but she had one patch on the back of her head that really needed to be blended with the rest of her hair.  I called up my friend Amberley this morning and asked if she could squeeze us in.  Second children kind of get the shaft because it was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't even have my big camera to document the moment.  I did my best with my phone.

This is kind of blurry, but you can see how long that patch of hair was in the back.  It kind of looked like an old man comb-over..hah!

Sitting in Mommy's lap before we began.

And afterwards with Ms. Amberley.  She was too squirmy for me to take any pictures during.

Oh I just love how much better it looks now!


We left it long on top so I can still get that ponytail & big bow in there.  

Thank you, Amberley!

No comments:

Post a Comment