Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yay for September!

It's my favorite month!  Jon thinks it's silly to have a favorite month, and I tried to convince him why September should be his, too, but he still thinks it's silly.  Anyway, let's celebrate with a random dump of all my pictures from the last week or two.  :)

Uh oh..my girls have discovered the double cart and they love it.  It's nice because it keeps the actual cart empty for purchases, but it is a pain in the rear to steer!  This was their first double-cart experience and they loved it.  They loved sitting next to each other and holding hands.  Aren't they precious?


Annabel is such a cuddle bug.  Adeline has never been a big cuddler, but Annabel loves her snuggles.


We went to watch Reagan the other day while Shannon took Westin to the dentist.  Annabel was trying to share her snacks.  Don't worry, Shannon, she didn't get any.  :)


Here's my girly girl.  As you can see, she's got on Hello Kitty panties, her pettiskirt, and a dress!  She likes to lie on the couch watching TV while I nurse Annabel every day before naps.  When I come back in the living room from putting Annabel down for her nap Adeline always says, "I not tired, Mommy."  I beg to differ, sweet girl.


Friday night we had a storm and our power was knocked out right at dinner time.  We went to Jason's Deli & to Old Navy to kill some time hoping our power would be back on when we got home.  Yay!  It was!

I promise they're not always this sweet, but when they are, I have to get a picture.

Some of our neighborhood storm damage...

My cousin was selling Matilda Jane clothes, so of course I had to order some.  They came in this weekend.  They are so cute!

Playing in their kitchen cabinet.  Annabel doesn't like it when Adeline shuts the door.  I don't blame her!


Very determined....


Success! (Kind of)

In case you're wondering why I love September so much...
  • Cooler Weather
  • Autumn
  • My Anniversary
  • My Birthday
  • Annabel's Birthday
  • Lots of family members' birthdays
  • College Football
  • Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
  • New TV Shows
Need I say more?  Happy September to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment