Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Annabel's Birthday Party

We celebrated Annabel's birthday with family & friends on Saturday.  I went with a primary color balloon theme.  I found her party dress when she was only about 3 months old.  I based the whole theme off the dress because I loved the dress so much.

We had these pictures taken in August...

Along with a few others that just turned out perfectly.  Thank you, Bethany!  

We used this one for the invitations...

Now on to party details.

I re-painted the banner I used for Adeline's 1st birthday.

Eats, drinks, & treats...





Pretty flowers & balloons...


Fun stuff for the kids I borrowed from my former boss.

Party Guests...
 


 Tater Tot & Straw-Barry

 Uncle Emil & Aunt KiKi

Cousins Amanda & Isaac 

 Tiny & Big T

Adeline and the Milbrodts: Ava, Landon, & Mark (Abby avoided pictures)

Silly Girls 

 Aunt KiKi & our new baby girl cousin due in January

 Uncles Shane & Emil

Cousin Murry 

 Westin

Nana & Tiny (Pappy was there too, but I didn't get any pictures)

Time for cake...

She was not really into it that much.  She just took a few little licks from her fingers.  

Now on to presents...






She liked the packaging and watching her big sister open presents more than she liked opening them.  She got so many great things.  What a blessed, loved, little girl!

 And he gets aggravated when Adeline won't smile for pictures!


What a great time we had celebrating Annabel's first year with family & friends.  Thank you all so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment