Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NBHS Class of 2002

My high school class celebrated our 10 year reunion last weekend.  I really had a great time.  Friday night we met up at the football game and froze our butts off.  I never moved out of my seat and never took my hands out from under the blanket, so I didn't get any pictures.  On Saturday morning some of us met up at the local park for our kids to play.  It was freezing there, too, but Adeline and Lyla ran all over the place. Then on Saturday night was the big party.

Erin, Amber, and I did all the planning and decorating.  That was pretty difficult since one of us is here in NWA, another is in Little Rock, and the other in Houston.  There were lots of group texts and 3-way phone calls going on in the weeks leading up to it.  A sweet teacher had her class paint this sign for us.



When I went to order the cake I said I wanted chevron.  The girl had no idea what I was talking about.  It definitely could have been better, but I guess it could have been worse, too.  Hah!

We graduated with 89 people and we had this many show up for the party.  I was happy with the turnout, but I'm hoping we have even more at the 20th.

This was my handsome date.  He knew a lot of the people in my class since he was just two years older than me and we're from such a small town.  I think he enjoyed himself more than he thought he would.

And something about being around high school friends makes you act like you're still in high school.  Silly Lindsey is still in there...

It was way more fun than I thought.  I really enjoyed it.  It was so nice to see that everyone is doing so well and is so happy with their lives.  What a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment