Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Annabel is 18 Months!

Annabel is now a year and half old!  Where does the time go?  I still refer to her as "my little infant" though.  Hah!

I'm pretty sad I'm not with her on her half birthday, but she's loving it at the grandparents'.  My mom sent me this picture this morning.

What is she doing at 18 months?
  • Sleeps at night 8pm-8am
    • Finally out of her two-week phase of needing us to stand over her crib to fall asleep.
  • Naps once a day, but not very long.  Usually an hour to an hour and a half.  1-2:30pm
  • Eats everything in sight.
    • Finally likes juice, so we've cut back on the whole milk.  
  • Weighs 23 pounds.
  • Tells us when she has a dirty diaper, but won't do anything on the potty.
  • Talks constantly!  Not only does she talk, she screams!  She has one volume...LOUD!  Maybe that comes with the territory of being the baby.  She just has to be heard.  She can say almost anything, but some of our favorites are:
    • Made a mess!
    • Come on!
    • Cup & MILK!
    • Thank you
    • Flower! 
    • Yellow & Purple
    • Book
    • Momma, Daddy & Adda!
  • Her favorite book is a Three Little Pigs book.  She brings it to me at least 10 times a day and wants me to read it to her.  Adeline has it memorized so she "reads" it to her just about as much as I do.  I love it!
We love you, Annabel.  Keep making our days happy and loud!


No comments:

Post a Comment