Monday, December 22, 2014

Our Christmas Eve

I was really bad about Christmas crafting with my girls this year, so we jammed it all into today, as we celebrated Christmas Eve with our little family.

We made paper bag gingerbread men and they drew faces, etc on them.


We painted Christmas trees with toilet paper rolls and added lights with finger prints.

I made this to hang up every year at Christmas.  I love it!

We made paper plate & handprint Rudolphs.  This was Adeline's favorite and she did it mostly all herself.

We made cookies for Santa.

And we made so many that we decided to deliver some to our neighbors.

Yesterday, we took the girls to Dollar Tree and let them pick out a few gifts for each other using their own money.  Tonight, they helped me wrap them.  I just had to get a picture of what Adeline wrote on Annabel's gift.  LOVE!

We had dinner, then I read the Christmas story and did Family Life's "What does God want for Christmas" advent activity.




I put the cookies on a plate for Santa and Adeline said, "What will the reindeer eat?" so we had to add some carrots and celery.


Then it was time to put on our matching pjs & head to bed!

We can't wait to see what Santa bring us in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment