Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Break - Part 1

It's Spring Break in Arkansas this week!  We have some pretty big plans for the end of the week/weekend, but we started off our Spring Break just staying home and relaxing.

We went on a double date with Rich and Hilary to the gun range on Friday.  We had so much fun!


Whitt is super obsessed with the toilet and toilet paper.  We caught him "washing" the toilet with a rag he'd found one morning.  Water was everywhere!

Annabel and I got to have our date.  She said, "I want to go where you and Adeline goed."  So mani/pedis it was!

She wanted a hot chocolate before we went.  This picture just cracks me up.  What a threenager!  She kept calling it her "coffee."


Whitt took his first ride in the bike trailer, wearing his sister's Ariel helmet.


She said, "I found an F stick!"

We went to the park two days in a row and Whitt is no longer content in the swing.  He wanted down to explore!


They were practicing their "French" smiles.  I have no idea where they got that, but they insist it's a real thing.  A smile without showing teeth is now called a "French smile" in the Richey house.  I love it!


Swinging in the rain, because it's the only place he wasn't screaming at me.  Teething is no fun!

Today we start the busy, traveling, part of our Spring Break.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment