Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pulling & Tugging

Adeline started really pulling up on things last week. She was really hesitant about it at first, but now she's doing it every chance she gets.
Yes, I know I shouldn't let her pull up on things that can roll away from her, but it's hard to keep her from it. She's had a few falls, but she's learning how to hold that head up...haha.
I try to stay close by for the most part.
Helping Daddy with bills.
She's also learned to play tug of war with Tulip. Ever since Tulip first learned to play fetch, she also learned that I didn't want to be bothered with a toy unless I was sitting on the floor. If I sat on the floor, then that meant "play time." Before long, I could just sit on the floor to put on my shoes and off she'd run to get a toy. Well now she's learned that Adeline is a little person and not just some noisy attention-stealing thing, so any time we put A on the floor, Tulip hurries to her toy basket. She likes playing tug of war for a little while, but then she doesn't understand why Adeline won't just throw it for her. I think it's so stinkin' adorable! I love that my first baby & my second baby get along so well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment