Monday, July 26, 2010

Products I Discovered

This weekend I came across 2 new products that I love so much, I thought I'd share with you. The first is a journal I was given as a bridesmaid gift. It is from a company called Kairos Word. They take a Bible verse and wherever it refers to "you" they change it to a person's name. So every page of the journal has a DIFFERENT Bible verse at the bottom with "Lindsey" in it. I think it is just fantastic! It would make such a great gift. It would be great for graduation, bridesmaids, teachers, or just about any occasion!

The other is a children's clothing company that has the softest, cutest every day clothes. It is called Peek...Aren't you curious? We got Adeline a onesie and a little dress with leggings for the fall. It is just so soft and comfy. I wish she could wear it every day! I'll leave you with a few pics of my little cutie in her new onesie. (My MIL made the barrette)


1 comment:

  1. And Jaxon is going to LOVE his frog and Little Peanut onesie..I can't wait for him to get here to wear it and snuggle with his frog :) and Jason said I better get and keep those Razorback pajamas washed because he will be coming home from the hospital in them and wearing them ALL the time..ha!!!

    ReplyDelete