Monday, July 11, 2011

Annabel's First Shower

I wasn't really expecting to have a hometown shower this time around because those are usually always a really big deal, but a few weeks ago my grandma surprised me by planning a small little shower for just family and close friends.  It turned out perfectly!









Having a shower for a second baby is so much fun because you get lots of fun things since you already have all the essentials.





And Adeline got just about as many gifts as Annabel..spoiled little girl!


We had such a great turn-out of family and friends who traveled from all over.


Reading with Nana.  For some reason she thought she had to have these sunglasses on.  :)

 My two grandmothers
 My two moms
 My hometown BFFs..thank you all so much for traveling to see us!
 Amber & me with our precious girls
My sweet cousins

The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying family.  We left before church on Sunday so we could get back in time to unpack and get some grocery shopping done.  However, Adeline did get a bit of snuggling time in with her Big T before we left.

I somehow managed to not get any other pictures from the whole weekend.  :(

After we got unpacked, I went to the grocery store and I got this text from Jon:
Our fun-filled weekend just wore her out!

We had such a great time back in our hometown this weekend.  We feel so blessed to have so many family and friends who love us so much.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment