Happy 7 Months, Annabel!
What is Annabel doing at 7 months?
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes
- Size 2 diapers
- Nursing 6 times a day
- Eating solids 3 times a day
- Cereal mixed with fruit in the mornings
- Veggie & Fruit at lunch & dinner
- Babbling, but no consonant sounds yet, just oohs, aaahs, & squeals
- She has two bottom teeth
- Trying to crawl up on all fours
- army crawls like a pro
- Sitting up very well
- still can not get from prone to sitting up position on her own
- Loves animals
- Loves baths
- Loves going on stroller rides
- Knows her name and will orient to it when called
- Knows cause & effect
- will push buttons, shake rattles, appropriate play with toys
- Has pulled to stand a couple times from my lap
- Prefers to sleep on her stomach with the top of her head pushed into the corner of her bumpers
Annabel, you are such a sweet, patient, happy baby. You love your sister very much and will go from crying to happy as soon as she pays attention to you. You are not a big fan of eating solids, yet, but you're working on it. We love you so very much!