Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Out Like a Lamb

Usually we always have a big snow at the end of March, not true this year.  March went out like a lamb, just like the saying.  However, since we've had such an early spring, my allergies have gone crazy much earlier this year.  I tried my best to stay indoors last week because if I so much as walked around the block, I would start sneezing uncontrollably.

Our last week of March went like this...

We spent a lot of time in the playroom.  I love my days at home with my girls.



We spent Wednesday morning at the library and I got Annabel's hair in a clip!

Annabel started drinking out of a sippy cup.

We got some books in the mail from Pappy & Nana so Adeline read them to her sister.

By Friday I was feeling a little better and braved the pollen-infested outdoors for a walk around the block.

Sometimes Adeline sits still and cuddles with me.  I love these moments.

Friday night we had some new neighbors over for dinner and fellowship, but I didn't get any pictures.  Saturday we stayed indoors all day again, then went over to visit and have dinner with Shane, Juliet, and Murry.

We saw lots of caterpillars and Adeline loved letting them "tickle" her arm.




Sunday was church day so of course I snapped some pictures of my pretty girls beforehand.


I love these little shoes I found for Adeline at Target.  I wish they'd had them in my size!  Aren't Annabel's socks cute, too?

Shannon gave me some iris bulbs from her grandmother's yard last year.  They've decided to bloom this week.  I'm in love with them.  So pretty and my favorite color, too!

Monday Adeline had an Easter party and egg hunt at KDO.  I made these shirts for my daughters and my nieces for Easter.  These pictures crack me up!  I promise no babies were harmed.




We've got an exciting week ahead of us.  New babies being born and the celebration of the resurrection of our Lord with family this weekend!  Stay tuned for all the goodness.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment