Happy 10 Months, Beautiful
What can you do at 10 months old?
- You still wear 6-9 month clothes & size 3 diapers.
- You still take a morning & afternoon nap (1-2 hours each, sometimes more in the afternoon)
- You can crawl faster than we can keep up.
- You pull up on everything & cruise around all the furniture.
- You even walk behind your push toys sometimes.
- You are down to nursing 5-6 times a day rather than 7
- You were just fine with going down to 6 times, but still not quite ok with just 5 times
- Eating solids at all meals & having an afternoon snack
- You've been kind of sick lately & have not felt like eating solids at all, except for cheese & cheetohs - you absolutely love these!
- When I'm not here to nurse you, you'd much prefer to drink your milk out of a sippy rather than a bottle.
- You use toys appropriately.
- You pretend to talk on toy phones.
- You pretend to drink out of play cups & hold them to others' mouths so we can pretend, too.
- You throw balls.
- You are not as curious as your sister was. You do not open doors or drawers on your own. Maybe because Adeline is always doing it for you.
- You love books & will sit and listen for a long time. If we let you, you are constantly pulling Daddy's books out of the bookshelf and flipping through them.
- You want to be where you sister is & doing what she's doing ALL THE TIME.
What can you say at 10 months?
- You say Daddy, Momma, Bye Bye, Night Night, Book, & Ball.
- You sign more & all done.
- You imitate animal sounds.
- Pig, Dog, Cow, Duck, Sheep
You light up our lives, Annabel. We love you. We love you. We love you!