Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July Celebrations

We've celebrated the 4th of July several times throughout the week.  First, on Sunday night, we took Adeline to our church's fireworks show.  We left Annabel home with Kalee since she wasn't feeling well and it was going to be such a late night.

We dressed up Annabel even though she was staying at home.  :)

This little girl was excited about seeing the "fire trucks."





The kids had so much fun running around and playing before it got dark.



Adeline had so much fun, that she was rolling around in the grass.  Here I am picking out the grass from her hair.

She bought some yogurt and a light saber with her money from her Pappy.

Now it was time for the show...



We had such a great time, but it was 11:30 before we were all in bed.  The girls and I spent the day at home on Monday except for mine and Annabel's trip to the doctor.  We both got some antibiotics and we're finally feeling better.

On Tuesday we met some friends at the nursing home to pass out some patriotic goodies to the residents.




I love doing this.  I love seeing the smiles on everyone's faces and I love that my girls learn to love on others.

Wednesday Daddy got to stay home from work!  Yay!  

I took Adeline to a make-up swim lesson, I worked some at the hospital while the girls napped, then in the evening we went to the Aquatic Center for a bit of swimming.

Thank you to all who ensure our freedom!

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17





No comments:

Post a Comment