Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving & a Baby Shower

We had three Thanksgiving celebrations and a baby shower while we were in Texas.

The girls had lots of country fun while we were at the grandparents'.






We had a little Thanksgiving miracle on Thursday.  I got both my girls smiling and looking at the camera!

Then we went to my grandmother's house for lunch.  I love how she had her tables decorated.  Simple, but elegant.

Jarrod made me two chocolate pecan pies from scratch.  They were picture-worthy and delicious.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at Jon's parents by decorating their Christmas tree and eating tacos.  I love that tradition!
I tried to capture this sweet moment, but this was the best I could do.  Jon and his brother, Shane, bathing their little girls. 

Annabel had a cold & is cutting teeth.  This is the face I saw a lot that weekend. 


Adeline and Annabel are blessed with such fun uncles.  They're discussing all the sounds the animal crackers make in this picture. 

Adeline modeling a bearded toboggan her Tiny made for someone. 

And another shot of Annabel's big belly.  I love it!

Saturday we celebrated Kiersten & Emil's sweet little girl that will be here in January.








What a great time with family the whole week!

1 comment:

  1. Super fun photos from thanksgiving and baby shower bash! Each and every photo depicts how much fun you all had over there. At garden party Seattle venues we will also throw a fun baby shower for our cousin. We are quite confused about party theme. Could you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete