Sunday, January 2, 2011

Richey Christmas

Jon's extended family always celebrates Christmas the weekend after Christmas.  We ended our 10 day vacation celebrating with them.  I spent nearly the whole time sitting right in front of the TV watching my TCU Horned Frogs win the Rose Bowl!  I was the only TCU alumnae there, but everyone was nice enough to let me watch the entire game.  I was so excited when it was over I was almost in tears!


My girl & me cheering on our Frogs

This is why Adeline was not in TCU purple...

She wanted to match her Daddy (but if I had thought it through, I would NOT have let her wear red yesterday).

We had a great time visiting with family.




By the time we left, we were all worn out.  

Now we are finally home and all settled in.  We managed to unpack and assemble everything this evening, but we are all completely exhausted.  Adeline is sound asleep in her bed snuggled up on her new TCU pillow and I'm about to join my hubby in our much missed king-sized bed.  Goodnight!

And once more.....

RAH RAH TCU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment