Friday, December 31, 2010

Last 2 Days of 2010

The past two days have been pretty slow and relaxing.  Thursday we did some visiting with both sets of greats, some napping, and some eating.

 Hanging out with Pops & MiMi
 Jon trying out his new grill

 While Jon was cooking, Adeline walked all over my parents' yard & tried climbing on everything she could.
 Checking out Pappy's new shop

Today we did more visiting, napping, and eating.

Matt, Heather, and Abigail came over this morning so we could give Abigail her birthday gifts.  Adeline didn't understand why she couldn't open the presents.

Afterwards we visited my cousin Amanda and had lunch at my MeeMaw's.  Adeline napped this afternoon while I hung out with my parents.
Adeline snuggling with Pappy after her nap

Tonight Jon is in Omaha kicking off his extended family's big Christmas weekend so I'm spending NYE alone.  I'm about to go to sleep about an hour and a half early, but I'm fine with that.  I just wish I had my hubby to snuggle up next to.  Adeline and I are joining him at Richey Christmas tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment