Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Fashion Show

I wanted to devote a post to all the adorable Christmas outfits Adeline has worn this year.

My mom and I found this outfit at War Eagle.  She wore it on Christmas day.

I found this little outfit at Wal-Mart.  She wore it a lot since Thanksgiving since it's very comfy.

My MIL appliqued this onesie for her.  It's too cute.

This outfit is from Target.  I'm thinking she can maybe wear it after Christmas.  :)

My MIL also made this little jumper.  It is reversible.  This side has her monogram on it.

This is the other side.  Aren't the little cookie jar buttons adorable?

This is from Crazy 8.  I think she might wear it after Christmas too.

I got this from a consignment sale.  This is one of my favorite pictures.  She still looks like a baby in this picture instead of a big girl.

I appliqued this little shirt for her.  I chose pink since she had so much red already.

My mom's friend, Darla bought this for her.  So sweet!

I bought this outfit last January at Gymboree for 1/2 off.  I bought 12 months and the pants are HUGE.  I let her wear them for a few hours on Christmas Eve just so I didn't waste my money and a whole year waiting for her to wear it.

My grandma bought her this one.  She wore it on Christmas Eve.

And last, but certainly not least, my very talented MIL made this.

I just love all her adorable Christmas outfits.  I dread the day that she no longer lets me put her in holiday-themed attire.  :)

1 comment: