Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday

Yesterday was a busy day.  Jon and I had 2 Christmas parties to attend last night, so Adeline and I spent the day baking cookies and running errands.  She has been very clingy and a big time Momma's girl this week.

This is a face I saw a lot  "Up!"

She was semi-content to push her lady bug around the house for a little bit.

Notice I said semi-content....

Then Aunt Juliet came over to babysit and she was happy.  

Uncle Shane joined them when he got off work and they both reported that Adeline was very happy all night.

Jon and I before our 1st party

My work party was at The Blessings country club.  The food was fantastic and we had a great time visiting with my co-workers.  Then we headed to our church connection group party for the Dirty Santa gift exchange.

A pic of most of the girls...

Oh how I love Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment