Sunday, February 27, 2011

Playing Hooky

Adeline and I played hooky from church this morning.  The last time she ran fever was around noon yesterday so she hadn't been fever-free for 24 hours in time for church.  However, she was feeling much better and the weathermen kept saying it was supposed to rain all afternoon, so I figured we better get out of the house while we could.  While Jon was at church, Adeline and I went to the park down the road.  


 See the deer?


We did more walking around than sliding today since it was only me with her.  It ended up not raining all day and we've played outside a lot.  Adeline is feeling much better and has not run fever all day!  Now it's time to watch some Oscars with my hubby.  The only thing that could have made this day better is if I could have gone to church.  :)

2 comments:

  1. It's ok the play "hokey" every once in awhile. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is all legs in that picture where she is swinging!!

    ReplyDelete