Monday, September 5, 2011

37 Weeks - Full Term

I am 37 weeks pregnant today.  Annabel is considered full term and can safely come any day now!

Size of baby: Annabel is the size of a watermelon (19-22 in long & 6.5lbs)  Although, at my 34 week appointment I had an ultrasound and she was measuring 2 weeks ahead.  They estimated at that point that she was already 6.5lbs, so she may be about 8 by now!  :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Dresses and the couple of shirts I have that are really large are the only things I'm comfortable in now.  
Gender:   Sweet baby girl
Movement: She's moving a lot, but I can tell she's cramped in there.  I mostly get pokes & jabs.
Sleep: It just varies from night to night.  I'm exhausted all the time no matter what.
What I miss: Being able to reach my feet or below my thighs.
Cravings: I hardly feel hungry anymore.  My stomach doesn't have much room.  I did crave a steak the other day.
Symptoms: The usual end of pregnancy symptoms:  feeling huge, uncomfortable, peeing all the time, etc
Best Moment this week: Knowing that we will be holding Annabel in 2 weeks, if not sooner!


I want to add a "Worst Moment" this week..haha.  I am losing my mind this time around!  This is what I found about 6:00 Friday night when I was unloading the dishwasher:
It had been there since 7:00AM!  Pregnancy brain is definitely a real thing!

We went on a hike this morning and we did a little photo re-enactment.  I went on this same hike exactly one week before Adeline arrived.
November 1, 2009

September 5, 2011

I wonder if I'll go into labor in a week?!?  I was 38 weeks pregnant in the top photo, so maybe.....


1 comment:

  1. Wooo whoo!You are almost there!
    I love reading all your updates right now because they are bringing back fun memories since I was exactly where you are one year ago right since Jillian and Annabel's due dates are only a day apart! :)

    ReplyDelete