Thursday, November 17, 2011

2 Months & 2 Years

I took both girls for their well-child visits today.  We had to be there by 8:30 and I was really nervous about this because we've all been sleeping until about 8 every day.  I got up way early and got completely ready before I had to wake the girls up.  We made it just a few minutes late!

Annabel's stats at 2 months:

  • Weight
    • 11lbs 4oz - 75%
  • Height
    • 23.5 inches - 90%
  • Head Circumference
    • 15.75 inches - 75%



She got the DTaP & Rotavirus vaccines today, so one stick in the thigh.  She screamed but only for about 10 seconds.  

Adeline's stats at 2 years:
  • Weight
    • 27lbs - 50%
  • Height
    • 34.5 inches - 50%

I told Jon it looks like Adeline has stopped growing.  She's never been that low in percentile for her height.  He said maybe she won't be freakishly tall afterall..haha!  

Adeline only had to get the flu mist in her nose.  Yay for no pricks!

I, on the other hand, got TWO pricks...flu & DPT.  Hopefully we'll all stay well at our house this winter.  :)

The best shot I got of them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment