Monday, September 6, 2010

Fruits of Our Labor

I think Labor Day is a day off from laboring at work so you can labor at home. Last night and today, Jon and I worked on transforming the office into a playroom. We haven't found anyone to buy our desk, so Shane stopped by this morning to help Jon move it into our guest room. We'll be taking it home to store at my parents' the next time we go in.

Adeline had to help some (or get in the way)
The playroom - we still need to find some cute things for the walls, but this is what we've got so far:
Our kitchen has this built-in desk that, up until today, has just been a catch-all of random things. Now it will actually serve as a desk. :)
Did you have a productive Labor Day?

1 comment:

  1. The playroom looks great!
    And yes, I worked harder today than I do at work. Ha First, I painted the gate, then helped Dad work on his shop and just finished "chopping" down the garden. Whew, I'm tired and I still have to go to "Jazzy Jumps"!
    Dad said to tell you he likes the playroom, too & great job to you, Jon and Adeline!!
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete